Friday, August 22, 2014

Feels good to be back...

Back "home"...Back on the mountain...Back in good ol California...

I have been finding myself filled with much more peace and joy, despite my health circumstances. I think it is a combination of  fresh mountain air, the sunshine, amazing landscape and views, being close to family, and connecting with old friends, in this new season also meeting new friends who have brought a richness to our lives...

We have been greeted by strange weather, (severe thunderstorms, dust storms) earthquakes, all kinds of wild life, including a HUGE bear who likes to stuff himself with our garbage...lol...California is such a DIFFERENT place compared to New York...It has been a great change for all of us...Its like each day is a new adventure...Even though these are my "old stomping grounds" I feel like it is somehow different than it was when I was younger...I have lived a LOT of life in the 12 years I was gone, and now, have returned with a new appreciation...And and expectation...I cannot explain it, but there seems to be a weight that has lifted off of me, and I can really BREATHE...I can stretch out, and really be ME...Crazy, silly, fun filled ME....





No comments:

Post a Comment