Thursday, July 6, 2017

Happy Birthday Josiah and Olivia!!

I still have a hard time comprehending that these two are HERE, and are all ours!! After 6 years of praying, hoping, losing, and losing (our pregnancies) again and again and again, and praying and pleading some MORE.... Trying to hold on the the promise God gave me in May 2010, that we would have at least one more child ( a son)...I will admit, I lost hope more than a few times, and doubted God, and even blamed HIM.... I didn't know he was preparing us... Preparing us for something greater than I had planned or had even imagined....

In the least year, I have tried to soak up every moment, every memory, and every snuggle... I have gotten to watch every milestone, and celebrate each accomplishment with them... Our whole family has GROWN both by size, and in LOVE... we are beyond blessed to have had the opportunity to adopt donated embryos, and see what God would do next... Its nothing short of a miracle!

Happy Birthday sweet babies!!!!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Dear Meg,

    I read some of your posts on a forum that you are no longer a member of while trying to find some success stories.
    After reading this most recent post, I want to tell you that I am very happy for you that you finally got your rainbow babies and that it gives me some hope for myself.

    ReplyDelete