Thursday, June 5, 2014

Divine appointments...

OK, so, I have only told maybe 2 people up until this very moment, but, Monday, we got the call that the buyers on the house backed out due to an unforeseen issue with our septic leach field that was most likely damaged as a result of the dynamite they used across the road when blowing up the ground to put in the bridge back 3+ years ago...We have had NO issues, so it was a surprise for sure...We got the Call Monday morning...It was a HUGE blow...We start questioning if we should even leave, what to do about everything etc....SO many things in limbo again! Combine that with my emotional state dealing with a upcoming Biopsy, etc, I was kind of a mess....No, I WAS a mess....

SO, house was officially back on market...Tuesday, we get a request for showing...I almost declined because I have been so tired ( had been heading down to some prayer meetings a few times this week that went till near midnight) and with 4 kids , getting a house show ready is not an easy task...BUT, I accepted the appt, and just said "what will be will be"...

Showing was set for today at 2:15- I misread and thought it was 2:45, and was NOT ready for them to be here...lol...They asked a few question about the property, and I just laid it all out there, told them about everything ( you have to disclose it in papers/contracts anyway) and just told them our situation...I got a little emotional when I mentioned starting back at square one  etc...They finished the walk through, and at the end, I was about to turn back to walk inside, and the BUYER stopped me and asked if he could lay hands and pray me/our situation...I was first of all, taken by surprise , since real estate is so cut throat and sterile most of the time and we have had SO many bad showings, buyers agent issues etc...But I was like "Heck yes!!!!!" so we prayed right there in my front yard before they left...Meanwhile the buyer agent was looking all confused!...I could do nothing but cry and just say "thank you God"....Not only were the prayers SO needed, it was so unexpected and divine, that it just moved me, encouraged me and totally produced in me a expectancy and excitement...NO matter HOW this turns out for us with this house, GOD is right in the middle of it...This person and his family may or may not buy this home, but today's showing was a divine appointment, that I am sure of... and I am still shaking and half crying ( from joy) because of the whole ordeal!  

I want to take a minute and pray for the Man who prayed for me...Blessings, abundantly and MORE boldness.....May we ALL have the courage to bring Jesus into every aspect of our lives, and not stop seeking for ways to pray for and bless other people...

It was so simple in the grand scheme of things, But changed my entire day, and I have a feeling, we wont be in limbo very long, weather they buy the house, or someone else, God is taking care of things, I just need to be STILL and let God be God...

1 comment:

  1. Great perspective. He is in control. I need to remember that myself.

    ReplyDelete